Sterile Processing Tech
Prince George's County , MD | Healthcare
Healthcare facility in search of a Sterile Processing Technician for a 8 week contract. We are interested individuals who are experienced at
- Decontamination – Manually cleaning of instruments and equipment
- Assembly – Decontaminated items are inspected and placed in sets or trays for sterilization
- Sterilization – Items are sterilized using autoclaves or similar devices
- Storage – Cleaned and sterilized items or sets are stored until needed
- Distribution – Carts are readied and delivered to proper locations
Must possess CS/SPD and/or CRCST Certification with either the Certification Board for Sterile Processing and Distribution or the International Association of Healthcare Central Service Materials Management
Please email resume to email@example.com or call 301-998-4665.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.