Montgomery County, MD
Seeking an Staff Accountant for an organization located in the North Rockville, MD area. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a year or two of accounting exp. and is seeking a new home to grow and be challenged in. The organization offers outstanding benefits including medical, prescriptions, dental, vision, disability, life insurance coverage and more. The company pays 100% of all coverage options including family with a PPO plan that only requires a $200/400 yearly deductible. In addition they offer many leave types with incremental accrual increase with tenure and 14 holiday closings.
- Review daily clerical processes and employ the general accounting processes of cash receipts and disbursements
- Review of journal entries
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Reconciliation to develop accurate,consistent, current, reliable, and timely accounting data for use in preparing various internal and external financial reports.
*Interested, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Demonstrated proficiency in accounting/bookkeeping/reconciliation skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and effectively through verbal and
written correspondence (including the use of proper format, punctuation, spelling, and
- College credits in Accounting or Business Administration.
- Ability to operate a personal computer and electronic calculator with a high degree of accuracy.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite 2010 with advanced Excel experience
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.