Montgomery County, MD | Senior Accountant
Seeking a Sr. Accountant to join an award winning clinical development research organization, located in the Rockville/Potomac, MD area. The ideal person in this role, will be detail and team oriented, will possess strong organizational skills along with accounting and payroll skills. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity, depending on the individuals work performance they may have the chance of being brought on by the organization on a perm basis providing them a salary in the mid 60's - mid 70's. This is a great opportunity for an individual who has interest in the bio-tech industry, seeking to explore and grow with an established organization right in the heart of Montgomery County, MD.
Perks: Metro and shuttle available; free parking
- Process 3rd party payroll (ADP)
- Process weekly time-sheets and bi-weekly/monthly payroll
- Processing and payment of invoices, travel requests and any other reimbursements
- Communication with vendors, answer any inquiries and resolve discrepancies
- Journal entries and account rec's
- 1099 reporting
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual end closes
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
- BS degree in Finance/Accounting
- 3+ years exp. in Accounting and Payroll
- Deltek/CostPoint 7 (required)
- Strong Excel skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.