A technology/research organization located in the Gaithersburg, MD area is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to support the finance team with all aspects of the day to day accounting function as needed. The ideal candidate will possess strong organizational, leadership and team player skills. This is an excellent opportunity where you will gain valuable experience, grow and have impact in multiple facets of operational accounting and related tasks in a publicly traded, dynamic, rapidly growing business.
- Record and review accounting transactions
- Maintain accurate inventory and cost accounting records
- Perform inventory and cost accounting reconciliations and analysis
- Perform account reconciliations and close procedures
- Support the preparation and analysis of monthly and quarterly results
- Assist with annual and quarterly audits
- Identify, suggest and adhere to internal control policies and procedures
- Provide assistance for special accounting projects as needed
*Interested please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com for immediate consideration!
- 2 - 5 years of accounting experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting and/or a CPA license
- Strong excellent analytical skills and a sound understanding of accounting principals
- Must be able to work well under pressure and is able to prioritize work and meet challenging deadlines
- Strong excellent written and oral communication skills and a positive, team-oriented attitude
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.