Registered Nurse - Outpatient
Reston, VA | Healthcare
We are seeking talented and compassionate Registered Nurses to join our team of patient-focused professionals. Our well-established practice has grown into Virginia's premier cardiovascular group.
This position is PERFECT for a RN looking for Mon-Fri. 8-5 pm. This is an out-patient setting; no nights, weekends, or on-call required. DIRECT HIRE position! Very competitive salary!!! Responsibilities:
- Assists the provider with patients in the including: Clinical Chart Preparation, obtaining the Chief Complaint or reason for the visit, obtaining vital signs, performing an ECG, reviewing current medications and allergies, updating patient history and review of systems
- Performs Anti-coagulation Therapy Management
- Authorizes prescription refills under direct supervision of the physician
- Performs Stress Testing under the direct supervision of a physician
- Performs telephone triage
- Provides patient education
- Notifies patients of test results per Virginia Heart protocol
- Provides a safe environment for patients and staff
- Maintains the clinical flow of the office in a professional, courteous, and safe manner
- Respects and maintains patient privacy and dignity. Adheres to HIPAA law at all times
- Successful completion of a Registered Nurse program.
- Current Virginia State Registered Nurse License in good standing.
- Minimum one year of clinical experience , cardiology experience preferred.
- Ability to interpret 12-lead ECGs
- Knowledge of cardiac drugs (classifications, side effects, etc.)
- Current BLS required; ACLS preferred.
- Computer literate and prior experience with an Electronic Medical Record (EMR).
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.