Registered Nurse - NEW GRADS!!!!
Leading Family Practice, who value work life balance, seeks new graduate RN's to join their energetic clinical team. We have several direct hirepositions for VA Licensed/Compact State Registered Nurses to work in Reston, VA for a Family & Internal Medicine client.
This is a great opportunity for nurses who would like to work Monday-Friday and rotate short Saturday shifts once a month. (Entry level position in an outpatient facility)
Pay Rate: up to $26/Hour + a full package of benefits including health insurance.
- Performs a variety of patient care and administrative activities to assist providers.
- Assist in the delivery of primary health care and patient care management.
- Prepares patients for examination and treatment by taking the patient’s history and vital signs
- Instructs patient in basic testing requirements
- Supplies provider with necessary forms and information to accomplish visit
- Set up for sterile procedures
- RN BSN/ASN from accredited college
- Current VA License (Or Compact State Privilege)
- 1 or more years’ experience in a medical office practice or hospital setting; preferred but not mandatory
- Current CPR required
- Knowledge of examination, diagnostic, and treatment procedures
- Knowledge of EMR programs (Athena preferred)
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate review!
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.