Registered Nurse - Intake Coordinator
Washington, DC | Healthcare
Are you looking to make a difference? The Intake Coordinator plays a vital role in the overall success of our team. As the Intake Coordinator you will arrange prescribed services for hospice care with the physician, liaison, payer source, patient/caregiver, durable medical equipment provider, pharmacy, infusion and eternal therapy providers.
- Current MD and DC RN license
- 2-3 years of Hospice Care experience
- 2-3 years of Intake Coordination experience
- Must have a firm understanding of State and Federal regulations, the Medicare and Medicaid hospice benefits, the commercial insurer benefits.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and EMR systems
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.