Registered Nurse - Family Practice
Premier Family Practice is seeking a top notch RN to join their busy team. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work Monday-Friday and rotating Saturdays once a month.
- Performs a variety of patient care and administrative activities to assist providers.
- Assist in the delivery of primary health care and patient care management.
- Prepares patients for examination and treatment by taking the patient’s history and vital signs
- Instructs patient in basic testing requirements
- Supplies provider with necessary forms and information to accomplish visit
- BSN from accredited college
- Current/unencumbered VA License
- 1-2 years’ experience in a medical office practice or hospital setting; experience in Primary Care practice preferred
- CPR required
- Knowledge of examination, diagnostic, and treatment procedures
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Knowledge with previous EMR programs Athena preferred
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.