Registered Nurse - Cardiology Practice
A cardiology practice is seeking a registered nurse to support a large practice. The office environment is supportive and busy.
- Conduct nursing assessments (obtain history and physical, vital signs)
- Triage and return patient phone calls
- Evaluate patient care needs
- Refill medications per physician order and within scope of practice
- Perform EKGs and cardiac stress tests
- Accurately document in patient electronic medical records
- Provide health education and training
- Administer medications and treatments as directed by physician.
- Current unencumbered Virginia Nursing License
- 5+ years of experience in cardiology related patient care
- Current CPR Card
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be patient focused
- Collaborates well with the team
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.