Registered Medical Assistant
Awesome opportunity for a motivated Medical Assistant! A VERY busy OB/GYN office is looking to add to their team. Must have strong interpersonal skills and good follow through; be highly organized and detail oriented; and have previous related experience. The environment is fast-paced, and the position is multifaceted.
- Room patients, obtain vitals, injections, and patient history
- Maintain work area, exam rooms, supplies, medications and immunizations
- Clean and sterilize medical instruments
- Perform basic triage per specific office protocol procedures
- Obtains patient's vital signs
- 2-3 yrs of Medical Assistant experience
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Current CPR/BLS card
- Experienced with taking vitals and giving injections
- Must have the ability to multi-task
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.