Radiology Technician (X-Ray Tech)
Cheverly , MD
Local Health Department is looking for a X-Ray Technician for a PART-TIME 8 week contract!
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Completes duties according to the requirements of each procedure requiring radiological support.
- Assembles necessary supplies and positioning aids for scheduling procedures according to physician’s preference card.
- Explain procedure to patients prior to beginning, including answering questions and calming any concerns.
- Applies the prescribed procedures to competently perform radiology technician functions.
- Performs required maintenance of instruments, supplies, and equipment by adhering to cleaning care, storage, and calibration procedures as directed.
- Completes on-going continual education to improve job performance, maintain licensure/certification/registration, and stays abreast of current trends and practices.
EDUCATION:Graduate of accredited school of radiology (required).
EXPERIENCE:1-2 years REQUIRED
CERTIFICATE/LICENSE/REGISTRATION:ARRT (R), BLS required; state license as required;
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.