District of Columbia, DC
An asset management company that has been in business since the 1980's is seeking a Property Manager who will be responsible for a massive portfolio consisting of class A type properties in the Washington metropolitan area. The firm has properties across the nation with a $30 billion of total assets under management. The Property Manager will be responsible for all building operations, tenant relations, building management office procedures and financial responsibilities. The ideal person in this role will have an A+ attitude and approach to things while on the job. Possess strong communication, organizational and leadership skills.
- Coordinate all construction work and its impact on the property
- Review and approve all construction documents and specifications
- Attend or designate an attendee to all construction meetings
- Monitor construction project progress including project close-out, finish dates, move-in dates, budget close-out
- Day-to-day operation of the management office (authorization processes, correspondence and filing systems, purchase of goods and services, general office operating procedures, receivables/income/expense)
- Budget-to-actual report
- Review of recurring charges/miscellaneous billings/AP approval
- Review of rent roll for accuracy
- Interaction with accounting
- Monthly Asset Report/Monthly Reforecast
- Budgets and accruals
*Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Bachelor’s degree Business Administration, Real Estate or Accounting (Minimum 3.0 GPA required)
- Four to eight years’ experience in commercial real estate
- RPA or CPM designations a plus
- Broker’s License preferred
- Strong proficiency with Property Management/Accounting Software (preferably Yardi and Argus Enterprise), Excel and other Windows applications
- Previous supervisory experience
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential
- Excellent client service orientation
- Exceptional organizational skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.