Property Manager : low-mid 90's
District of Columbia, DC
Seeking a Property Manager for a commercial real estate firm located in the Bethesda/Friendship Height's area. The firm is one of the nation’s leading mixed-use, real estate developers for several of years. They are involved on a continuous basis with local nonprofits such as Special Olympics of Maryland and supports high school seniors in the area to expand their interest in pursuing careers in architecture, land use, engineering and transportation planning. The ideal person for the Property Manager, will possess strong communication and follow-up skills, is a team leader and player and can manage daily operations for Class A office buildings.
- Tenants relations
- Conduct inspections
- Hire, manage and oversee vendors
- Coordinate ousted vendor and building staff as needed
- Maintain and update property rules and regulations
- Manage property accruals/reforecasting/invoice processing
*Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
- BS in Accounting/Finance/Real Estate (preferred)
- RPA or CPM certification (required)
- 5+ yrs of exp. in commercial real estate
- Strong communication skills
- Strong in M.Office
- Jenark (preferred)
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.