A nationally top ranked real estate firm located in the Rockville, MD area is seeking a sharp Property Accountant. The ideal person is detail oriented, analytical, extremely organized, very proficient in Excel.
- Handling and preparing financials
- Assisting with special projects
- Ability to maintain records of assets and funds
- Preparing portfolios
- Drawing up budgets
- Preparing statements
*Interested, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- 3+ years experience working in either a property accounting or public accounting setting
- BS in Accounting/Finance
- Strong attention to detail and well organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Process and deadline-oriented and works well in a team environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Meet Your Recruiter
NRI is a top leading boutique staffing firm that has been in business for over 53 years, supporting private and public firms in the Washington Metropolitan Area. As an Account Manager in Accounting/Finance, I have the pleasure of connecting and building relationships with CFOs, Tax Managers, Bookkeepers, Payroll Specialists, Property Managers and Entry-level Accountants. I am always seeking new talent and relationships to build & work with. Call or email me today, firstname.lastname@example.org / 301-998-4690.