NEW Property Accountant position available with a solid and top-notch commercial real estate firm located in the Silver Spring/Bethesda, MD area. This firm has a rating of 5/5 stars and has been around for over 4 decades! They specialize in development, construction and property management. Their portfolio is throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern area. The ideal candidate they are seeking will be team oriented, possess strong communication skills, time management skills and leader skills.
*contributes 3% on a qrtly basis to 401k
- Prepare accruals/journal entries/bank rec's
- Monthly preparation of financial statements
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Prepare and submit funding requests
- Lease administration
*Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at email@example.com for immediate consideration!
- 3-5 yrs. exp in commercial real estate
- BS in Accounting or 8+ yrs exp. in commercial real estate
- Excel (advanced)
- Yardi (preferred)
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.