Property Accountant - NWDC
District of Columbia, DC
Seeking a Property Accountant for a commercial real estate firm located in the DC area. The firm focuses on multifamily and office properties. They are known on an international basis with their class A apt. buildings throughout the country. The firm needs an experienced and top-notch Property Accountant to come in and assist them with the accounting aspect of things for their firm.
- Review and approve A/P vouchers, payroll data entries, A/R adjustments
- Journal entries
- Ability to prepare monthly and qrtly variance analysis and monthly balance sheets
- Financial reporting
- Assist and review the workflow of Leasing Admin., A/R, and A/P Sup.
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- BS in Accounting
- CPA (preferred)
- 3+ yrs exp. of public accounting/commercial real estate accounting
- Knowledge of property management (financial accounting/recoveries/budgeting/forecasts)
- Strong communication & presentation skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.