Washington, DC 20036
Are you a paralegal looking to take the next step in your career by working for a top firm in Washington, DC? We're looking for you!
Client is seeking a detail-oriented and high performing paralegal to assist a team of attorneys. The person hired would get to assist firm in document production, manage new client matters, and ensure legal documents are processed in compliance with appropriate regulations.
Work for a firm that allows you to excel independently AND collaborate in a team environment...apply today!
To be considered for the position, applicants must possess the following:
- A minimum of two-year college degree
- At least five years of experience in a law-related field
- Ability to generate Table of Contents and Table of Authorities
- Exposure to legal software applications, such as Prolaw and Fannie Mae DUS
- Title, plat, survey review, and due diligence review experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
The ideal candidate will also have the flexibility to work overtime as needed and the ability to work well independently. In addition, applicants should also have strong interpersonal and communication skills, with exceptional technical writing skills.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
**Only qualified candidates will be contacted**