Oncology Nurse Practitioner
Rockville, MD | Healthcare
Our Oncology practice offers cutting-edge therapy to our patients. The physician stays well-informed of current breakthroughs in cancer therapy. The primary physician of the practice has been named "Regional Top Doctor for Washington, D.C." This practice strives to make the treatment process as comfortable and as seamless as possible. We are searching for an oncology nurse practitioner who has the same approach.
- Give counsel to patients of cancer by offering diverse treatment options and informing the patient on the treatment procedures. This is to help their expectations of the days ahead.
- Identify and provide treatment for health-related cases concerning cancer.
- Offering emotional assistance to patients of cancer as well as their families by engaging in constant updates on diverse assistant units which can be readily obtainable at the patient’s disposal.
- Carry out research on cancer to improve treatment formalities apportioned to cancer patients.
- Provide helpful resources on the patient and patient’s families to enhance positive results.
- Carry patients and their families along on treatment plan, procedures, and possible outcome.
- Observe and record the patient’s progress regularly.
- Design a chart on patient’s reactions to medication and treatment.
Qualifications: Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), Maryland Registered Nurse license, Maryland Nurse Practitioner license, Chemotherapy certification - preferred, Oncology experience, Possess excellent communication skills.
Please email resume to email@example.com or call 301-998-4665.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.