The Office Manager will be will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Executive and Operations management professionals and staff.
- Act as the initial point of contact for employee
- Demonstrate attention to detail and ability to solve problems
- Gather and understand requirements for immigration and maintain up to date knowledge of immigration rules and policies.
- Communicate and clarify immigration requirements, policies and rules to staff, clients and customers.
- Monitor and evaluate the daily work flow in the Submission Center and delegate tasks accordingly
- Respond and address clients, customer and prospect emails and calls same day
- Analyze data daily and produce daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports to management
- Create statistical reports, conduct research and prepare agenda for executive management & Operations group
- Collect and review daily, weekly and monthly reports from managers and liaisons and send to Executive management with highlighted proprieties.
- Monitor all new updates and distribute to staff and clients accordingly
- Answer and screen management telephone calls, and arrange conference calls.
- Coordinates management calendar schedule and make appointments/meetings and reserve appropriate facilities for meetings and events.
- Arrange and coordinate travel schedules and reservations for management and other staff as assigned and needed
- Assist and/or coordinate and/or conduct new employee general company orientations, safety orientations and customer orientations and indoctrinations.
- Assist with training and mentoring of new Liaisons
- Submit new hire paperwork, employee changes, and/or employee termination paperwork to HR
- Train staff on timesheet/timecard and expense reports
- Follow up with embassies or customers regarding missing or pending documents, updating information, giving or obtaining status updates
- Ensuring that general office, maintenance, and other office supplies are stocked
- Other duties as assigned and needed.
- BA/BS required
- Prefer someone who comes from a government contract background
- Sound judgement
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks
- Advanced Word, Power Point, Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Willing to work overtime and irregular hours. Must be available during weekend by phone and email when needed
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.