Medical Receptionist - Call Center
Alexandria, VA | Healthcare
We are seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist in a busy, fast paced OB/GYN office. The desired candidate must be friendly, reliable, able to multitask, have great customer service skills, and ability to maintain a professional, calm demeanor.
- Answers all calls in timely and professional manner
- Schedule appointments for patients
- Obtain and enter accurate demographic information into NexGen
- Act as a liaison for the patients and the office
- Perform reminder and cancellation calls
- 2 years of medical office experience, high volume office preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be able to multi-task
- Call center experience, huge plus
- OB/GYN experience, huge plus
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.