Rockville, MD | Healthcare
BRAND NEW office is looking for an AWESOME and motivated Medical Assistant! This Oncology and Hematology office is fast-paced and multifaceted. An ideal candidate possesses effective communication skills, ability to multitask and computer EMR scheduling. Must have strong interpersonal skills and good follow through; be highly organized and detail oriented; and have previous related experience.
- Room patients, obtain vitals, patient history and reason for seeking care
- Maintain work area, exam rooms, supplies, medications and immunizations
- Clean and sterilize medical instruments
- Perform basic triage per specific office protocol procedures
- Administering Topical, Oral or Intramuscular Medications
- Data entry and scanning (medical records, documents, labs, etc.)
- 2 yrs of Medical Assistant experience, Certification (CMA) preferred.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Current CPR/BLS card
- Experienced with giving injections
- Must have the ability to multi-task
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.