Montgomery County, MD
Awesome opportunity for a motivated Medical Assistant! A VERY busy Family Medicine office is looking to add to their team. Must have strong interpersonal skills and good follow through; be highly organized and detail oriented; and have previous related experience. The environment is fast-paced, and the position is multifaceted.
- Preparing patient for examination and treatment. Taking brief history, obtaining vitals and reviewing patient medications.
- Giving injections, performing phlebotomy and fits patients with orthopedic devices
- Acting as liaison between triage, call center and assigned physician
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment with competing demands
- Able to easily switch gears quickly and frequently
- EMR: NextGen
- 2-3 yrs of Medical Assistant experience
- Medical Assistant Certification (CMA or RMA) preferred!
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Current CPR/BLS card
- Experienced with taking vitals and giving injections
- Must have the ability to multi-task
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.