2235 Cedar Ln #302 Arlington, VA 22302
Our client, a large real estate firm in the DC metro area, is looking to hire a Marketing Assistant to provide support to their team.
- Provide right arm support to the Director of Marketing
- Assist the marketing department in executing the day-to-day administrative tasks of the division
- Serve as Point of contact for events
- Write and edit copy for the website, social channels and advertising
- Oversee and edit all digital and web content
- Coordinate and lead marketing initiatives to include marketing events and presentations
- Work closely with the VP in creating and managing marketing objectives
- Create and edit marketing collateral to include presentations, guides, brochures, etc..
- Manage and update all social media platforms
- Research industry trends and implement changes
- Assist with planning logistics for office events
- Create content for all print and digital projects
- Bachelor's Degree (Marketing preferred)
- Ms Office, Sales Force and Adobe experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Marketing experience
- Working Knowledge of HTML and Wordpress
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.