2235 Cedar Ln #302 Alexandria, VA 22314
The Marketing Assistant will provide support the Director of Events and Business Development.
- Compose and edit on-line content for organization
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing in planning corporate events
- Collaborate with team and plan internal and external marketing events
- Update and maintain the website
-Research and provide input on additional content for the website
- Write content for email blasts and correspondence for their members
- Track and process vendor invoices
- Assist with all marketing related projects
Must have 1-2 years of administrative experience and Advanced MS Office skills.
College Degree preferred.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.