Legal Word Processor/Receptionist
Reston, VA 20191 | Legal Word Processor
Full service law firm is seeking a highly skilled Word processor/Receptionist to provide assistance with support at secretarial stations and offer computer and problem-solving support to the attorneys, paralegals, secretaries and support staff.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to process documents in a multi-software environment
- Be able t produce, format and revise complex legal documents
- Be able to convert and formulate Excel data
- Be able to create and revise PowerPoint presentations
- Have a minimum of 2 years word processing/legal secretarial experience
- Have experience working in various document management systems
If you meet the criteria, please apply for this direct hire opportunity.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.