Legal Secretary (FERC)
District of Columbia, DC 20036 | Legal Assistant
Prestigious law firm in Washington DC is seeking a full-time Legal Secretary with at least two years of experience supporting a FERC (Federal Energy Regulatory Commission) practice group. This is a non-exempt direct hire opportunity.
Ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- At least 2 years FERC experience
- Minimum of an Associates degree
- Digital dictation or transcription at a level of 70 wpm
- Ability to transcribe legal documents, correspondence and reports
- Scheduling appointments and master calendar management
- Domestic and international travel
If you meet the referenced criteria, please apply.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.