Washington, DC 20005
The Legal Assistant will provide support to 3 Attorneys in a busy Litigation department.
- Drafting letters and court correspondence and discovery information
- Manage client billing by preparing, finalizing, and processing invoices
- Prepares legal documents such as briefs, pleadings and contracts
- Provide administrative support to Attorneys
- Preparing real estate packages, lease documents and reports for department
- Manage, update and edit real estate documents, legal correspondence and contracts
- Responsible for scheduling meetings and travel arrangements
- Process and manage legal invoices
- Update and file real estate legal documents
- 2 years minimum of Legal experience
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Advanced MS Office skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.