District of Columbia, DC | Legal Assistant
Are you looking for an opportunity where you can play an integral role in a law firm? If so, our client is seeking a Legal Assistant to provide attorneys, members of the department and other professional staff with clerical, administrative and case support to their general litigation and consumer finance group. A two year commitment in this role is desired.
Ideal candidate will:
- Be able to handle complex projects
- Have experience assisting with the preparation and/or filing of pleadings, court papers, registration documents and forms
- Have experience with document productions, transactions and/or closings
- Have experience shepardizing briefs and handling/coordinating cite-checking
- Have experience with various research tools like the Internet, Westlaw, LexisNexis, PACER, SEC/EDGAR
- Have strong computer software skills
- Have Bachelor's Degree
- Have minimum of 1 year experience in a legal assistant position
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.