Legal Assistant - Part-Time
Small boutique law firm located in McLean is seeking an efficient and organized Legal Assistant to work 15-20 hour per week. Responsibilities include:
- Office filing
- Electronic Pleadings Filing
- Preparing Invoices
- Liaison with outside contracts: IT & Bookkeeper
- Screening calls
- Paralegal skills: Cite checking, blue booking, redlining, etc...
- 2 - 5 years Legal Assistant/Paralegal experience
- Positive attitude
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Intermediate Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook
- Comfortable working in a small legal environment.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.