In-House Legal Administrative Assistant
Fairfax, VA 22030 | Legal Secretary
Legal Administrative Assistant sought to provide support to two attorneys and two paralegals in an in-house legal department located in Fairfax, Virginia.
- Provide general administrative support to include printing, copying, scanning, filing, assembling binders, processing mail and invoices, submitting expense reports, arranging travel and scheduling conferences.
- Process and distribute new document requests and update status in database.
- Promptly update and maintain legal document status report and distribute said report.
- Coordinate execution of legal documents and assemble and distribute fully-executed documents.
- Prepare routine correspondence to include transmittal letters and legal notices.
- Organize and maintain electronic and paper files of drafts and final documents.
- Complete additional tasks as assigned by attorneys and paralegals.
- At least one year of experience providing legal administrative support.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, and Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks with minimal supervision and exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational, communication and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work overtime (last minute and some planned) on an as-needed basis.
- Ability to work effectively as a team player with other department support staff.
- Degree preferred
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.