Human Resources Coordinator
District of Columbia, DC | Human Resources
Prestigious law firm in Washington, DC is seeking a Human Resources Coordinator who specializes in benefits and leave of absence.
Be confident working with high level Partners
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a college degree
- Have at least five years human resources experience, specifically in the areas of orientation of new employees, record keeping, maintaining attendance data and HR related application
- Have a minimum of five years benefits and leave of absence experience
- Be well-versed regarding HIPAA, ERISA and COBRA
- Be well-versed regarding HR compliance
- Be well-versed regarding the MS Office Suite, Citrix, Avaya and PeopleSoft
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.