Home Health Registered Nurse
Clinton, MD | Healthcare
Conduct home assessments to identify services for individuals who are at risk of Nursing Home Placement. Develop Plan of Care (POC); refer clients and families to appropriate community resources.
Program serves individuals who are:
- Developmentally Disabled
- Mentally ill
- Chronically ill
- Prepares and presents cases for team review.
- Refers clients and families for Support Planning Services.
- Teaches and demonstrates basic nursing care procedures and health promotion concepts to clients, families and other appropriate individuals.
- Documents assessments, treatment intervention and progress in agency medical records in accordance with State and Federal guidelines.
- Prepares required nursing and program reports.
- Confers with staff from nursing homes, hospitals, physicians, regarding care and placement of chronically ill individuals.
Performs other duties and tasks which are within the general occupational category and responsibility level typically associated with this class of work.
This position is a home visiting position. Requires travel throughout Prince George's County Maryland.
RN License issued by the State of Maryland
A valid driver's license (required to use own vehicle to complete assessments)
Knowledge of Microsoft Programs, ability to type at a minimum of 35 words per minute
Home Visiting Experience
Mileage reimbursement available
Please email your resume to email@example.com
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.