Home Health Nurse - AERS
CONTRACT NURSE POSITION:
Below is a contract registered nurse positions for the professional who enjoys working in community health. If this position appeals to you, please forward your resume immediately.
Registered Nurse/Community Health Nurse:
- Conduct home assessments to identify services for individuals who are risk of Nursing Home placement. Develop Plan of Care (POC); refer clients and families to appropriate community resources.
- Teach and demonstrate basic nursing care procedures and health promotion concepts to clients, families and other appropriate individuals.
- Document assessments, treatment intervention and progress in agency medical records.
- Prepare nursing and program reports.
- Confer with staff from nursing homes, hospitals and physicians, regarding care and placement of chronically ill individuals.
- The patient population for this position is Elderly, Developmentally Disabled, Mentally Ill and Chronically Ill Adults.
Location: Clinton, MD
Hours: 8:00am to 4:30pm
License: Maryland RN license
Pay Rate: $36.00 per hour
Home Visits: Yes
Mileage reimbursement: Yes
Type: Contract (ASAP until 6/30/2019)
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.