Health and Safety Officer
Large manufacturing organization in the DC seeking a Health and Safety Officer:
- Identify and control hazards
- Initiate corrective action for safety concerns
- Coordinate training for employees on safety policies, procedures and regulations
- Enforce corporate and project specific health and safety programs as well as federal, state and local safety standards
- Assist in the on-going development of project specific safety programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Safety, Engineering or other relevant technical field
- Experience in a construction environment
- Able to manage multiple and competing priorities in a deadline driven environment
- Ability to communicate and influence supervisors, peers, and external partners.
- A deep understanding of OSHA safety regulations
- Incident investigation experience
- Proficient in MS Office
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.