Reston, VA 20191 | Human Resources
Dynamic property management firm seeks an HR Specialist to join their team.
- Full cycle recruiting (60%)
- Prepare and process payroll (20%)
- Administer time off program, health and welfare program, and assist in development/implementation of policies and procedures (20%)
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in recruiting, payroll, and HR Generalist work
- Certification in benefits/payroll administration or PHR/SHRM- CP
Please send your resume in WORD format to email@example.com.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.