Falls Church, VA | Trade Association
- Direct responsibility developing and executing strategies to achieve annual goals, including:
o Increasing contributions through stronger penetration of current markets, entrance into new markets and new fundraising initiatives.
o Cultivating and soliciting new and upgraded pledges.
o Recapturing lapsed pledges and decreasing bad debt expense from pledge write-offs.
o Expanding company match program and increasing company match donations.
- Develop and execute a strategy to recruit, develop and support fundraising volunteers including company Ambassadors.
- Manage annual campaigns in coordination with the Committee Chair.
- Track, analyze and provide reports for fundraising initiatives, giving trends, contributor status and new market opportunities.
- Develop and implement processes for acknowledgement, appreciation and recognition of contributors.
- Develop and implement a tiered strategy for ongoing communications to engage and retain contributors.
- Represent organization at new member orientation and other appropriate conference events.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3 – 5 years of demonstrated leadership in development, fundraising and contributor relations.
- Experience in financial services a plus.
- Well organized with strong attention to detail and excellent project management skills.
- Strong business writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to build positive, professional relationships.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment requiring flexibility, collaboration and problem solving.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.