Front Desk Receptionist
Largo, MD | Healthcare
A wonderful Dermatology Family Practice is seeking to add an energetic, dependable and experienced candidate for the front desk. The ideal candidate must have the ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment, must be a team player with a professional demeanor and enjoyable to work with. Effective and courteous communication with patients and co-workers is critical, and must be punctual and reliable. Must demonstrate ability to take initiative, have excellent work ethic, and be able to work well with others.
Send your resume to email@example.com for immediate review!
- 2-3 years of DERMATOLOGY front office experience.
- Must be energetic, self-motivated, organized, and a team player
- GREAT customer service skills
- Good communication skills
- Familiarity with medical terminology
- High School Diploma or equivalent
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.