Rockville, MD 20854
Large law firm seeks a processor to handle court filings. Duties include extensive client contact to file complaints in the MD, VA and DC courts including maintaining filing system, e-filing, managing calendars and preparing/organizing files for court.
Skills required: High level of computer proficiency, strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent attention to detail, must be able to work proactively, multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure.
- This is an excellent position for a recent college grad looking to gain meaningful legal experience prior to attending law school.
- Please only apply if you are looking to enter law school in 2020 or 2021.
- Please, no 2019 law school applicants.
- This is a temp-to-regular employment opportunity.
- Please, local candidates only
- Degree preferred
- Some legal court filing experience preferred
- Strong MS Office skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to multi-task
- Able to always meet deadlines
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.