Rain maker litigation attorney is seeking a highly experienced Executive Assistant to support him on all legal matters, as well as personal business matters. This is an incredible opportunity for an individual to work in DC and handle all aspects of the attorney's professional and personal life. Responsibilities include:
- Provide an exceptional standard of support by serving as not only a gatekeeper, but additionally as the central point of contact.
- Organize meetings by generating invitations and coordinating complex calendars, in addition to reserving meeting rooms. Organize catering, audio/video, and other essential services as needed.
- Organize team events and functions for the attorney - professional & personal
- Answer incoming calls and provide support as required by taking comprehensive messages
- Schedule travel and create expense reports
- Develop skill in preparing and formatting letters, presentation decks, and other communications.
- Proactively identify and solve issues related to administrative support and coverage.
- Maintain highly organized confidential files and records.
- Manage multiple projects, taking on new responsibilities, autonomously provide solutions and assistance, and handle novel issues.
- Comfortable working with attorney's family
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Resourcefulness with strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to anticipate needs
- Must be accessible via phone/email after hours (need to be able to remote in after hours)
- Flexible for overtime especially at the last minute.
- Excellent time management skills, and understanding of the urgency of matters relating to the executive and the department.
- Strong judgment, emotional intelligence, and integrity are essential for this position.
- Must be comfortable working in a high-energy, collaborative, professional environment
- Must be transparent in their communications and have the ability to work with highly confidential information.
- Must be highly motivated, energetic, extremely personable and comfortable working closely with executive management.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.