Arlington, VA 22201
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to 3 Vice Presidents in Marketing.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings and managing calendars on Outlook
- Update and Manage domestic and international travel arrangements
- Create and edit presentations, slides and reports
- Maintain confidential files and serve as liaison for Executive Staff
- Process expense reports
- Assist with special projects
Bachelor's Degree, 5 years minimum of C level EA experience and advanced MS Office skills.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.