Personal Assistant to CEO
Arlington, VA 22206
The Personal Assistant will provide right-arm support to the CEO of a large Consulting firm in the DC metro area.
- Serve as Primary gatekeeper and contact for CEO
- Coordinate and schedule meetings on Outlook Calendar
- Update and Manage domestic and international travel arrangements
- Submit and process expense reports
- Create and edit contracts, slides and reports
- Maintain confidential files and serve as liaison for Executive Staff
Bachelor's Degree required. Must have 1-2 years minimum of Administrative experience and scheduling experience.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.