Alexandria, VA | Executive Assistant
Private investment firm is seeking an experienced and poised Executive Assistant to support a Managing Partner. Responsibilities include:
- Provide overall administrative support for Managing Partner
- Daily responsibilities: managing schedules, arranging meetings, and following up on action items.
- Effectively communicate with Board Members, Bankers, Lawyers, outside Investors, and Management Teams of companies.
- Proofreading documents for accuracy.
- Drafting and editing memos and other correspondence
- Coordinating all travel: flights, hotels, car service.
- Maintaining comprehensive hard copy and electronic filing systems.
- Responsible for office accounting and Partners’ personal finances.
- Manage daily office operations and logistics.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Advanced Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
- Must demonstrate strong independent thinking abilities and good decision making skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and thorough with every assignment
- Must exhibit a strong work ethic, manage multiple high priority projects in a fast paced environment, and work effectively both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable professionally and effectively communicating information with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.