Dynamic Admin. Assistant
Seeking a dynamic and unique Admin. Assistant to join one of the top leading commercial real estate firms in the DC metro area. With the over whelming amount of growth this firm continuous to experience, they are in need of a person who can manage administrative and accounting related duties. The Admin. Assistant in this role will be the support for two Property Managers who are responsible for retail centers in the DMV area. The total amount of sq. footage for the properties is close to 800,000. The Admin. Assistant will be required at times to travel to the properties. The ideal person will possess a professional, type A, positive and proactive attitude to carry out the duties that are involved with this amazing opportunity.
- Assist with yearly budgets
- Create, Code and send invoices
- Review bids from both vendors and contractors
- Coordinate meetings
- Assist with tenant move in and move outs
- Office related duties (mail/email/phones)
- Ensuring that all documents/contracts are prepared and maintained properly
*Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Questions may be directed to 301-998-4690.
- BS in Accounting/Finance (preferred)
- MRI/Yardi (required)
- 2+ years of commercial real estate exp. (required)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong M.Office skills
- Proactive and professional
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.