Document Processing Specialist
District of Columbia, DC | Document Specialist
Prestigious law firm is seeking a Document Processing Specialist (Word Processor) to provide administrative and technical support to the firm personnel. Technical support includes document production and troubleshooting, document scanning and coding, proofreading and supplemental support to attorneys.
Ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive experience regarding formatting and editing of word processing documents, including cross-referencing, bookmarks, tracking changes, table of authority, mail merges and red-lining/black lining documents
- Be able to create templates for legal documents and closing CD sets
- Be able to convert documents from one application to another
- Be able to import and export files from USB devices, CDs and/or DVDs
- Have a minimum of five years related technical experience
- Have advanced level proficiency regarding the MS Office Suite and proofreading skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.