Cheverly , MD | Healthcare
Public Health Facility in search of a Dental Assistant. This is a contract position. Person will work in the Dental Clinic and Mobile Unit.
Some key responsibilities:
- Provide advice and guidance to students in dental hygiene program
- Perform prophylactic/preventive treatments
- Prepare patients and organize equipment to facilitate dental treatment
- Provide oral hygiene instructions
- Document history and findings using electronic health/dental records
- Administer local anesthesia under direct supervision of a dentist
- Sterilize and maintain dental instruments, equipment, supplies, medication and the dental room
- Take digital radiographs
- Take impressions of the mouth
- Assist in maintaining dental operatory and equipment per manufacturers and ADA standards
- Provide Oral Health Case Management
- Perform other related duties
Hours: 8:00am to 4:30pm
2 years of dental hygienist experience; Unrestricted active Dental Hygienist license by the Maryland State Board of Dental Examiners
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-998-4665.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.