Cheverly , MD | Healthcare
Public Health Facility in search of a Dental Assistant. This is a contract position. Person will work in the Dental Clinic and Mobile Unit.
Some key responsibilities:
- Provide Oral hygiene instructions
- Rinse and aspirate the oral cavity
- Take oral photographs and radiographs
- Provide proper maintenance, cleaning of dental equipment and dental operatories and sterilize non-disposable dental instruments
- Observes proper OSHA infection control procedures
- Maintain and order dental supplies
- Record and maintain patient medical history and dental procedures using electronic health/dental records
- Prepare treatment trays
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments, answer incoming inquiries and greet patients
- Perform other related duties
Hours: 8:00am to 4:30pm
2 years of dental assisting experience; Unrestricted and active certification as a Dental Radiation Technologist issued by the Maryland State Board of Dental Examiners.
Please email resume to email@example.com or call 301-998-4665.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.