Responsible for direct supervision of all accounting and financial functions. Primary responsibilities include
- Supervision of the monthly close process, monthly, quarterly and annual billings to clients for services provided
- Billing and reimbursements for clients, collection of accounts receivable, supervising accounts payable, payroll, monthly reporting for the board and investors
- Monthly preparation of a forecast, annual preparation of a budget, assist in the preparation of quarterly tax projections and annual tax return preparation and all treasury administration.
- The Controller will also be part of a team that creates and implements policies and procedures to identify, resolve and document accounting issues in addition to creating procedures to make the close and reporting processes more efficient and accurate.
- Bachelors and/or Masters Degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in accounting. The degree should be obtained from a well-recognized university.
- C.P.A. is required with at least 5+ years in the accounting and finance sector
- 4+ years in managing accountants and the accounting and finance process
- 3+ years of experience working as a controller for a service provider such as a management services company
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written English communication skills
- Detail-oriented with high degree of accuracy and exactitude
- High technical aptitude with MS-Excel and other software tools; experience with AMB software is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and solve problems
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.