District of Columbia, DC
Seeking a Contract Specialist for a premier leading federal law enforcement agency located in the Washington, DC area. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity. The individual will possess strong organizational, time management and customer service skills. This is a wonderful and challenging opportunity for someone who has an interest in the law enforcement industry. The Contract Specialist will be reporting and working directly with the Contract Officer.
- Ability to independently review and research contract documents, directives, regulations
- Negotiating the best terms for requirements and handling problem situations.
- Ability to advise and follow up with Contracting Officer (CO) on issues
- Making sure that work products are well ahead of schedule
- Development of Evaluation Criteria and Source Selection plans
- Contract documentation
- Identify and perform De-Obligations when required
- Being able to produces clear and concise contractual documents that decrease contract administration complications
Interested candidates, please forward your resume to Andrea Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Strong customer service skills
- 3+ yrs of exp.
- Strong M.Office
- BS degree (preferred)
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.