Conference Exhibition Coordinator
A leading trade association is seeking an experienced Conference Coordinator. Responsibilities include:
- Works closely with the conference hotels and other vendors, the VP and Events staff, support staff, and other departments/divisions on development and planning of the programs and conferences.
- Creates and implements strategic marketing and logistics plans to accomplish selling sponsorships and exhibit booths
- Works with event planners and staff to ensure all vendors and preferred partners receive excellent sponsorship value and experience
- Supports processes to expand both exhibit space sales and grow attendance
- Serves as primary contact with the decorator at Annual Conference & Solutions Expo
- Invoices exhibit booths, booth personnel and sponsorships; and, reports regarding status of booths sold, sponsorships, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree
- One to two years of experience planning meetings, conferences, working in hotels or convention centers
- Great attention to detail and solid organizational skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time, including weekends
- Strong team player, able to juggle multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.