Conference Center Tech Specialist
District of Columbia, DC | Audio Visual Specialist
An international full service law firm is seeking a Conference Center Tech Specialist II to provide white glove service to the users of their Washington, DC conference center.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have extensive experience supporting conference technology operational needs
- Have experience setting up and testing video and audio conferences
- Have experience setting up presentation equipment such as LCD projectors, screens and videos
- Have experience troubleshooting AV systems
- Have at least five years audio visual experience in a conference center environment
- Have a current InfoComm CTS certification
- Have strong MS Office Suite and Lotus Notes skills
Please apply if you meet the criteria for this immediate direct hire opportunity.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.