Client Onboarding Specialist
Bethesda, MD 20814
Do you have experience performing technical implementation, troubleshooting software issues and implementing software solutions? Do you have excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills? If so, this entry-level Client Onboarding Specialist position could be a great fit for you.
Ideal candidate will:
- Be self-motivated, team-oriented, have strong relationship skills and focused on exceeding customer expectations
- Have exceptional communication skills
- Have the ability to instruct customers with varying degree of technical knowledge in a clear and professional manner
- Have excellent analytical skills to anticipate and resolve customer issues
- Be proficient regarding MS Office Suite and Google applications
- Have above average skills in MS Excel
- Have web conferencing software experience (preferred, not required)
- Have Project Tracking software experience (preferred, not required)
- Hotel operations experience (preferred, not required)
- Have exposure to a variety of data driven systems and databases such as MS Access and CRM
If you meet the criteria, please apply.
NRI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.